menu

 Generated button Generated button Generated button Generated button Generated button

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

How to make more money with adsense?

Make more money with Adsense

Since I am making a living from my website I am always searching for ways and methods that can help me in making more money from Adsense. During my search I found few tips that helped me increase my Adsense revenue dramatically as I soon as I applied them. Sometimes a single tip that took me few seconds to apply resulted in increasing my Adsense revenue by as much as 50%. In this article I will explain some of the tips than can help you make more money with Adsense.

How to make more money with Adsense?

There has always been a debate about the best places to place ads, some people recommended putting them on the right, others recommended putting them on the left while a third group recommended putting them in the bottom of the page.

Let’s see the benefit of placing ads in each of these positions:

Top middle: People who have browsers with tabs always look at this area whenever wanting to move from another tab to another, this usually results in seeing the ad that is present in this area and so in clicking on it. In case your visitors use firefox or a browser that supports tabs then placing ads on this side might be a good idea.

Right side: Whenever someone wants to scroll down he has to look at this area in order to locate the scroll bar. In case your pages are long make sure you place ads on the right.

Left Side: This is the hottest area on your website, visitors usually see this area first and so it makes a lot of sense to place your ads there.

Bottom of the page: Visitors usually scroll to the bottom of the page to see what’s there, placing an ad there might let the visitor who intended to leave your website click on an ad instead.

Between forum posts: If you have forums then make sure you place your ads in between forum posts. The image below shows the hottest spots for forum ads as per Google Team.

Within the content:Visitors might not click on relevant ads because of not seeing them. Placing ads within the content will force the visitors to see them and so increase your CTR.

So where should I place my ads?

So if all of these spots are hot, where should I place my ads???
The answer is simple, everywhere!

You should have skyscrapers, content banner and link units everywhere in your site. Try to place the maximum number of ads that Google specifics in its guidelines and you will make more money from Adsense.

2earn-online does not contain logical advices or intuitive tricks that everyone knows but instead it contains deep knowledge and effective techniques that can help you make money online in a short period of time without paying money. The information is presented in a simple, practical and obvious way yet they are so powerful to help you make a living from home without needing anther job. Farouk Radwan, the one who wrote all articles on this website is an MBA holder, E-business expert, Computer Guru, human behavior expert and someone who is making thousands of dollars each month out of his recently developed websites.

The book How I did it was written by Farouk and it explains how he managed to make a website that generates thousands of dollars/month in less than 2 years without paying a penny.

  1. How much money can i make with Google adsense?
  2. How to maximize Google adsense revenue?
  3. How to increase online sales?
  4. How to make more money with adsense?

No comments:

Post a Comment